PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new web site

Mike33
03-22-2006, 09:16 PM
www.bobcatservice33.com
Here is a few of my walls, I use allen block. Also i am running pro landscape vol. 12. I have over 130 plus walls in my area, and now getting ready for our home show this weekend. Instead of single photo's i chose a slide show for this year i hope it works. I will have another notebook running prolandscape 12 i'm the only landscaper in the area with it. I think it should gain some attention since no one has heard of it.

Mike

jreiff
03-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Web page looks good. When you cap, just wondering why you double stack you cap where the wall steps down??????

Mike33
03-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Web page looks good. When you cap, just wondering why you double stack you cap where the wall steps down??????
That is not a double cap. What you see is a allen block lite, it is half the height of full size block. An allen block does not have a finished end. so place a lite fill it with gravel install cap finished end.
mike

jreiff
03-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Sorry.... It looked like a double stacked cap. My bad. I have seen alot of companies that stack two caps. Just kind of wondering why they do it???

WildLake
03-23-2006, 06:22 PM
That is not a double cap. What you see is a allen block lite, it is half the height of full size block. An allen block does not have a finished end. so place a lite fill it with gravel install cap finished end.
mike
Hey mike,
Have you ever considered just knocking the tabs off the AB and cutting the cap to fit tight? We no longer use the corner or the half blocks that you use. Seems like we never have enough or get too many and the end up wasted. Just wondering.

promower
03-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Cool website, I like the big pictures you can see the detail better.

cedarcroft
03-23-2006, 08:18 PM
tthe customer in the top right picture and the one under it must have been pissed about something!!! Looks like they called the state troopers on you!!

Just kidding, looks real nice.

Mike33
03-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey mike,
Have you ever considered just knocking the tabs off the AB and cutting the cap to fit tight? We no longer use the corner or the half blocks that you use. Seems like we never have enough or get too many and the end up wasted. Just wondering.
Never give it a thought, ill try that next time, I know what you mean sometimes you forget to order enough lites. Last year we built a wall along side of driveway up hill around 40', i must of stepped it 14 times. Guess what! i didnt figure enough lites
Thanks for your suggestion,

mike

Mike33
03-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Cool website, I like the big pictures you can see the detail better.
Thanks, my step son did all of this for me and didnt want to make the pics real big. He was the boss!
mike

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
03-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey Mike,

Nice site.