PDA

View Full Version : NJ Sales Tax

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
03-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Anyone know when the sales tax hike takes effect? I know that we are going from 6% to 7%, but I am not completely sure as to when.

NJ and You: The perfect place to live and Work. Where else can you pay the highest auto insurance, high property tax, high sales tax, have rules and regulations out your ears when it comes to running your biz, and have nothing in return. What exactly are the benefits of living in Jersey???

O.K. enough venting. I'm happy again.:)

AintNoFun
03-23-2006, 10:18 PM
i feel ya man. they are making this state UNBEARALBE to live, work, run a business and most of all make money. In at least 5 years im outta here and off to florida!

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
03-23-2006, 10:22 PM
I hear that. I was just talking to my wife about the sales tax going up. Her response was when they do that we are moving to Delaware. Looks like I will be commuting to work.:)

TJLANDS
03-23-2006, 10:51 PM
You can always count on a clown democrat to say no higher taxes during his campaign relentlessly, saying all we need to do is cut wasteful spending and then just over two months in raises the sales tax, what a joke.
How bout this for wasteful spending, 1250 state employees take their cars home...everyday. This sales tax hike is to cover the gas in those cars.
sorry just venting..
To answer your question I have no idea when it goes into effect.

rodfather
03-24-2006, 07:15 AM
I wasn't even aware of it:confused:

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
03-24-2006, 10:13 AM
I wasn't even aware of it:confused:

Yeah, I just heard it recently myself. I heard sometime around summer, but not sure. I wonder when they are going to start collecting an air tax (so you can breath:) ). Oh well, just need to suck it up and move forward with whatever they throw at us. Life goes on right???

AintNoFun
03-24-2006, 12:16 PM
lol.. and the best part is THE INCREASED STATE SPENDING!!!! he campainged about how great of a business man was and how smart he is, he'll turn the state around.. the other day i read in the press he was quoted saying "his business experience and knowledge was no magic bullet for the states problems"

You can always count on a clown democrat to say no higher taxes during his campaign relentlessly, saying all we need to do is cut wasteful spending and then just over two months in raises the sales tax, what a joke.
How bout this for wasteful spending, 1250 state employees take their cars home...everyday. This sales tax hike is to cover the gas in those cars.
sorry just venting..
To answer your question I have no idea when it goes into effect.