PDA

View Full Version : New business plan

olderthandirt
03-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Instead of trying to get more customers thinking of getting a lot less. Maybe 1 Hud propertys in 2 cities. The places look like crap now and they will look like crap at the end of the yr but got the gov. writing the checks. trim 1 time a month if that and no fert. Who's gonna complain? the crack heads and hookers? not worried about the working enviorment, that can be taken care of.

Luvs2Play
03-24-2006, 12:48 AM
I thought about them once, for about as long as it took me to see four guys picking toys, bikes, and a ton of trash up, just to mow. I have no idea what they were getting for the job, but all their equipment wasn't worth what one of my mowers were worth. But you're right, it looked like crap when they were done, and I can't blame it on the mowing crew.

olderthandirt
03-24-2006, 12:53 AM
I thought about them once, for about as long as it took me to see four guys picking toys, bikes, and a ton of trash up, just to mow. I have no idea what they were getting for the job, but all their equipment wasn't worth what one of my mowers were worth. But you're right, it looked like crap when they were done, and I can't blame it on the mowing crew.

Crap for equipment, mow around anything laying around and send the monthly invoice to the gov. Get your check in 30 to 60 days. Heck no inspectors ever gonna check on the work and if they did they would not know what there looking for

Luvs2Play
03-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Crap for equipment, mow around anything laying around and send the monthly invoice to the gov. Get your check in 30 to 60 days. Heck no inspectors ever gonna check on the work and if they did they would not know what there looking for
Guess I could just pull the shredder, only take about an hour here, only eight 4-plexes, all in a row! Bikes and small kids wouldn't even slow it down!

6'7 330
03-24-2006, 01:00 AM
An idea of Genius ,not only make a killing financially, we can practice our Hapkido, sharpen up our marksmanship with the M-1911.

Three killings with one stone lol.

olderthandirt
03-24-2006, 01:03 AM
yep cost good money to go to a range or to a gym or class , heck you can get payed for everthing living off the gov. teets

Luvs2Play
03-24-2006, 01:07 AM
Trimming shouldn't be a problem anyway after the first app. of Roundup. I'm getting the time down to less than an hour! Maybe a good idea yet!

6'7 330
03-24-2006, 01:14 AM
Trimming shouldn't be a problem anyway after the first app. of Roundup. I'm getting the time down to less than an hour! Maybe a good idea yet!

Right, another time saver would be ,if a mower gets a flat, just pick up a one of the million rubbers laying around, and patch up the tire lol.

Luvs2Play
03-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Right, another time saver would be ,if a mower gets a flat, just pick up a one of the million rubbers laying around, and patch up the tire lol.
Pick it up with a stick, stick it in the hole, then find someone there to blow up the tire?