PDA

View Full Version : What Do u think of my logo

kosty
03-25-2006, 10:54 PM
What do you guys think of my logo?
it will be on a red truck with the phone number in white outline

Runner
03-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Just an idea...? But check out this link, and look at the logo. Does anyone remember these trucks? Anyway, when you said red truck, I just thought of gold letters...like are on firetrucks...now THAT would be cool!
http://home.att.net/~lilredexpress/

firelwn
03-25-2006, 11:50 PM
how are you going to see the wagon if its on a red truck?

jbone
03-26-2006, 05:14 AM
that actually is a really good idea. I think hes reffering to the gold lettering (gold Leaf) maybe not the color of the truck. But if the truck were red you could put the wagon on a white nbackground maybe.

Willofalltrades
03-26-2006, 01:53 PM
Is that your logo or is that the design thats going onto your truck? There is two different things. I have been told by many people that your logo shouldn't contain your phone number. Thats because your logo is something that helps people remember your name. Thats a good design for your truck (maybe put a black outline around the wagon) but take the number out when you use just the logo on other things.

kosty
03-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Is that your logo or is that the design thats going onto your truck? There is two different things. I have been told by many people that your logo shouldn't contain your phone number. Thats because your logo is something that helps people remember your name. Thats a good design for your truck (maybe put a black outline around the wagon) but take the number out when you use just the logo on other things.

yea im using it as both but im takeing out the phone number out of the logo.