PDA

View Full Version : Redmax bcz2600 parts question

jt5019
03-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Just fired up my redmax trimmer today and quickly found out that there is a hairline crack in the fuel tank. Don't know how it happened hanging on my wall but it did.
Is there any place online where i can order parts for redmax? I'm having a hard time trying to find anything. My dealer is pretty far away so i would hate to drive that far for something i can fix myself in a couple minutes.

Any help or ideas would be great

jt5019
03-29-2006, 10:22 PM
I put the seals all stuff on the crack for now and it seems to be holding fine. Im gonna get a new tank eventually.

Mowingman
03-29-2006, 10:52 PM
We could ship one to you, but I am afraid the shipping, while not all that expansive, would make the cost more than you would want to pay. If you have your owner's manual, look up the part number and I can give you a price. Or, let me know the serial number on the engine and I can find the part number for you. Call or email if we can help.
Jeff
Premier Lawn and Power
940-320-2735
jthomasmet@verizon.net

jt5019
04-02-2006, 04:49 PM
I do have the owners manual and will get you the part number Monday morning.The fuel tank is pretty small so i wouldnt think shipping would be all that much.