PDA

View Full Version : The Flyer I Made Up

kosty
03-28-2006, 09:05 AM
What do you guys think of this flyer. Is it too busy.

Runner
03-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Instead of saying "Do you want your lawn....", say "Would you like your lawn..." Also, THIS is the time of year that you are 1. trying AND getting more work 2.handing these out. SO, in your list of work, put the Spring/Fall Cleanups as the first thing on the list...THEN put the mowing and such. It all starts there. Other than that, it looks good!

DistLawns
03-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Looks alright, I've always had the philosophy of 1.Profesional.2 Simple
I think you accomplished the profesional part of it, As far as being simple........I don't know. I think everyone will have there own opinion on the simplicity factor and whether or not it matters. But I think you'll have sucess with that flyer either way.

kosty
03-28-2006, 09:40 PM
i changed it around a little and took your advice.

Big Heath
03-31-2006, 08:33 PM
I think it should say off not of at the bottom! Not entirely sure though. :rolleyes:

TURF DOCTOR
03-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Looks good neat,i would take the bi weekly mowing out still do it but let em ask talk em into a 10 day cut.

Runner
04-01-2006, 06:05 AM
Yes. I agree with the "bi-weekly" thing. Don't even suggest it...yiou wil have too many people then thinking ablout it. You don't want that. Also, on your list of services, at the bottom....take the Commercial and Residential and center it. Lose the dot next to it when you center it. Also, I don't know..I'm for "family values" and all that just as much as the next family guy,....but this seems a bit hard pressed and redundant. Since you already mentioned the "family" thing right above it, how about if below it, instead of saying
"Call us to do your yard work for you and spend more quality time with your family this summer."
Let's say "Call us to do your yard work for you and spend your quality time ENJOYING your yard instead of working in it."
Also, instead of using the term quality time, the word weekend works REAL well.
I hope this helps...By the way,...NICE flyer!