PDA

View Full Version : First Ads of the year!

toddq29
03-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Well with the weather finally getting a little better here in Western NY I went out and placed my first ads of the year. Hopefully I will get good response. Im hoping to increase my customer base from 250 give or take to about 350 this year and 500 next. This is my first attempt at advertising so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it helps.

Besides signs on the property that you seal, what forms of advertising do you folks do?

Todd

toddq29
03-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Jeesh 35 views and no replys' huh thanks for the response. Guess nobody does any advertising. That or its top secret. Glad folks are so informative.

joeE
03-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Well, a small yellow pages add is a must. The local paper is helpful. I have had very good luck with flyer's. Ive even had good luck with knocking on doors. I offer a free est, answer questions and say " call me when your ready" and walk away ( no pressure). You wont get any jobs that day but many of those people will call you. After you do a drive, go talk to the guy next door. See a drive that needs to be done? just stop, talk to them, your right there anyways, wont cost you anything, cant go wrong. Just keep pounding the pavement and you will achieve your goal.