PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Need Good Workers????

perfectlawncare
03-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey guys,

I have had a time this year finding people that know what they are doing. I tried the local paper and i keep get junk phone calls and people. I heard about H2b program. I need help. I have over 125 yards to do next week and I only have 1 guy. And today he cut a whole yard without even lowering the deck!! I was like thats it. Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Jason

ed2hess
03-28-2006, 08:08 PM
H2B isn't going to help you much at this time, we applied in November for new visas and the max. was reached in December. Over in the employment forum a company says they can get people via H2B but I doubt they will get any new ones until late summer.

nephilim0167
03-30-2006, 08:26 PM
What are you offering your employees? People need a job that can support them financially and mentally. I'm not sure on the cost of living where you are but I do know that it's sky rocketing all over the states. Making 7$/hr will hardly get you food let alone a roof over your head. Try a benifits package, offer a bonus, stuff like that. You've gotta give respect to get it, and if I know my employer respects me and appreciates me I have no problem busting my ass and sweating all day to make the company succeed.

perfectlawncare
03-31-2006, 07:17 AM
I start my guys off at 12 to 14 a hr. Plus give them health insurance and a 401k. no body up here seems to want to work hard.