PDA

View Full Version : 2001 F-350 Crew Cab Diesel New Transmission

2k1yzfr1
03-29-2006, 03:08 AM
I have a 2001 F-350 Crew Cab Powerstroke diesel for sale. I had planned on putting a dump insert on the back for hauling mulch, but have decided a dump trailer would be a more economical choice at this time. The truck has been meticulously maintained since new and runs/drives perfect. The previous owner had the oil changed every 5k fuel filter changed every 10k and transmission flushed every 30k. The original transmission went out at 241,200 miles and was replaced with a brand new transmission from Ford. It has a ranch hand front replacement bumper, headache rack and less than 5000 miles on 4 brand new Michelins . I have put about 2000 miles on it in the last couple months and the truck needs absolutely nothing mechanically. There are a couple apperance flaws which I have taken close up pictures of. The truck had a lift gate installed when it was purchased, so the tailgate and rear bumper are in excellent shape; however there is a little damage above the taillights. There is also a little damage on the rear drivers side door and it is in need of a new windshield. Please call me at 254 744 9790 or pm me your email and I'll send you some more pics.

Click the search button and type in diesel and you can find the first post I made with the truck unwashed. All of the pics I have now are bigger than 800x600