PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Chopper salesman

Shane7258
03-29-2006, 12:44 PM
I went today to look at and buy a new walk behind or a new ZTR. I went to Dixie Chopper first and I am so you know in the market for a 36-44 inch mower that cuts good speed doesn't matter to me especially 13 MPH. I have all small residential cuts. Ok heres why I did not buy a dixie chopper
1. I tried to tell him speed did not matter and he raised his hand for me to shush, and went on to compare a craftsman to a dixie chopper

He blew it all right there! I had my checkbook with me and could stroke a check for anything times two in the store.

I have done my research and know Dixie Chopper is a nince outfit, but I a professional am comparing them to hustler not to craftsman. He was an idiot and lost the company at least 5200

I just bought a new Hustler 37 inch hydro with side catcher and sulke I stroked a check on the spot and will pick it up in the morning after I get my acessories attached and cleaned up.

Sales you win or loose with the wrong or right word... to treat a business owner or anyone like an A$$ just looses money for you and the comapny.

Grass Hand
01-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Dixie Chopper is a company in trouble ...they dont listen to the customer , they dont have a real engineer on the payroll and the Evans family is disfunctional. You bought a Hustler and you made a good choice.

lawns Etc
01-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Well that post is almost 3 years old!!!