PDA

View Full Version : Something that has worked well for me

procut
03-29-2006, 11:04 PM
This could apply to new start-up guys or people who have been in business many years. I know many of you already use e-mail to communicate with customers, but I just started this season, and it has worked out VERY well. It is so much easier than a phone call and quick too. It works for everything from sending plant pictures to estimates. It has been so useful this season I am wondering how I got along with out it. Just thougth I'd offer up the suggestion.:waving:

sheshovel
03-30-2006, 01:14 AM
Yea I have been doing it awhile now..it works real good if your landscaping a second home and they can see your progress as you go along..with them living far away it puts their mind at ease and you can discuss the project as it evolves.I also sent my estimates and invoices to them this way.And keep a copy in a folder on my CP of what I have sent them.
Works for all kinds of customer communication stuff..in fact my e-mail addy is on my business card.
Ans I get e-mails for potential work from it.

LawnScenes
03-30-2006, 01:16 AM
I use email also. It's not as personal as face to face contact or a phone call. But it saves a lot of time. I use a yahoo account and can check it when I'm away from the desk on my laptop.

Full throttle lawn care
03-30-2006, 01:29 AM
Great idea!

rfed32
03-30-2006, 01:36 AM
i try to use email but doesnt work out to well with landscapin...now i also coach 13year old bball and to talk to parents to let them know about practice games and all that stuff it works amazing....lol