PDA

View Full Version : Help me out guys....

FinerCutslawnCare
03-30-2006, 12:15 AM
OK, here is my situation. I am starting to get more serious into lawncare. I have a 21" push and a 42" rider(walmart=hell yea!) But anyways now that i am getting bigger my equipement is getting really old. Well, my question is is that i am going to be doing more lawns this year. Some have big fenced in back yards that only a 36" can get through. But others are bigger and have no fences. So what should i do(bye the way i mow residential and have a commercial coming that is fairly bigger and it is my dads company)? Should i stay with that trusty old 21" push to mow those huge back yards, or take a used lazer hp and ditch the old wlamart mower??? Any input on this would really help somewhat of a newbie out!!!:waving:

dcgreenspro
03-30-2006, 12:23 AM
upgrade to the lazer or deere for that matter. i upgraded this year and i am thankfull that i did. hang on to the old stuff and keep it running for back up.
good luck

GreenUtah
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM
If you're looking for a 1 machine solution, then you are looking for a commercial walkbehind with a sulky of some sort. Fit your gates, keep the large yards at a reasonable effort and time and blow the wheels off your 21. If a 36 fits your gates, that's the mower you want. If it doesn't, there are 32s out in the market. Look long and hard at the differences between belt drives and hydros, debated ad naseum elswhere on this board and find the solution that works best for your situation.