PDA

View Full Version : Answering service ...

grandview (2006)
03-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Anybody use one? If someone calls your office you get a live person not a answering machine or if you know how much?

ballsley02
03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
We have one at the condo association i work at. It works alright, they usually answer the phone "xxxxx condos". They then tell the caller that the office is not around right now and that they can take a message. After they take the message if its important they text it to the one of our cell phones, if its nothing major then they write it down and the next morning we get a fax of everyone that called and why. IMO i would say just get an answering machine, we use it incase there is a promblem at the condos and need to be notified right away. To sum it up all it is is a live human answering machine. As far as price goes i have no idea. I would say if getting work calls is really important and you dont care what time people call you have yuor work line forewarded to your cell phone or phone you will be near.

-mike

mcwlandscaping
03-30-2006, 10:30 PM
Either use yours or buy another cell phone, then you just keep it with you, you can be that LIVE person!! then if your working, itll take the messsage for you, the number on all my new flyers and biz cards is my cell phone now, I like it a lot better then using the home phone, then the people that call don't have to talk to my entire family!!

Desertdweller
03-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Have used an answering service for years. It's worked great. I have all the messages paged to me so I can see if there are any important ones and so I can clean up the calls during the day and not have to be calling all night.