PDA

View Full Version : LOGO help needed

FIRESCOOBY
04-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey all, need some help. I am wanting to get some business cards printed up, but the place isn't much help with designing of the logo.

What I am envisioning is the name of the company sitting atop a bed of grass. I know this isn't a good description, but it's the best I can do. I'm gonna try to attach their "attempt" at it, but not what I was looking for. What I was wanting was actually a bed of grass with actual leaves of grass that was level and the word "LAWNCARE" was sitting on it. The word "PREMIER" was above it, slightly smaller.

Can anyone help me out here? I can see it in my head, but can't express it to the graphics place. Maybe if someone could help me find a graphic, they'd understand it better.

Thanks in advance

beautifullawns
04-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Heres mine, cost me $300 for a professional to come up with three designs and I picked the one I liked. He made the business cards and other stuff for me to. The pic sucks I had to copy it and shrink it Sorry.

sooner74
04-01-2006, 10:59 AM
You can use some of the graphics from this website, look at some of the logos and add your name.

http://www.gophergraphics.com/index.cgi?page=artists

FIRESCOOBY
04-01-2006, 09:01 PM
This is what I've come up with. I wanted to add a color to make a little "eye catcher". I also made the "LAWNCARE" part bigger than the name to make sure that stuck out more. This is going on my business cards as well as vehicle magnets with associated info.

Thanks for the help, especially the gopher website. Just found one I liked and made some modifications.