PDA

View Full Version : Who is revered....

TheHotShotKid
04-01-2006, 11:08 PM
in this lighting business besides JLM, Joe Mascott, and that guy from Texas who posts here and says he's the best? I wanna study from and learn from the best of the best. In other words who's making the most money straight up on paper? Grady Seasons? Let me know cause I'm on fire with desire.

phototropic1
04-01-2006, 11:24 PM
I Am!!!!!!!!

TheHotShotKid
04-01-2006, 11:31 PM
let's see your website.

NightScenes
04-02-2006, 09:44 AM
Here we go again!! First of all, if anybody can find a single place, anywhere, where I have claimed to be the best, I will vow to pull a Hotshot and "leave forever never to return"!!
Second, for someone (Hot shot) who gets on here to criticize others and WILL NOT even show ANY of there work or even show that they are in the business in any form is ridiculous.
I see that he has just asked to see someone elses web site, yet we have NEVER seen his/hers and he/she refuses to give any information that might lead to finding this information.
Once again Hotshot, welcome to my ignore where you will "go, never to return"!! Agian????????????

TheHotShotKid
04-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Gee, being ignored by you really hurts my feelings. You know and I both know that you don't have me on ignore. You are too sociopathic to do that. At least my whole self worth doesn't rely on posting messages to several message boards all over the net looking for some type of recognition or validation from peers because my lighting skills are deficient. Funny how we don't see JLM doing that. She must be real secure and confident in her ability.

phototropic1
04-02-2006, 10:59 AM
I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours HotShot!

phototropic1
04-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Well, ok..........here it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador