PDA

View Full Version : new install

gammon landscaping
04-02-2006, 03:12 PM
hey guys i am putting together a bid for a lighting install on an exsisting landscape. i talked to them about lights under the steps that go up to the platform that the hot tub is on. there is not much of a way to get to the underside of the platform but i think that i can hide the wire under the lip of the stairs and it would be out of site. would this be the best solution or do i really need to find a way to get it under the structure? and there are going to be three lights in a tree for moon lighting , i have never done this any suggestions from the pros?

NightScenes
04-02-2006, 03:32 PM
hey guys i am putting together a bid for a lighting install on an exsisting landscape. i talked to them about lights under the steps that go up to the platform that the hot tub is on. there is not much of a way to get to the underside of the platform but i think that i can hide the wire under the lip of the stairs and it would be out of site. would this be the best solution or do i really need to find a way to get it under the structure? and there are going to be three lights in a tree for moon lighting , i have never done this any suggestions from the pros?

Hey there,

Do you happen to have any pictures of the project? If they are wood steps with just a lip, Hadco has an understep fixture that you might want to look at. This picture is taken from the Hadco website www.hadco.com

gammon landscaping
04-03-2006, 02:21 AM
the only wholesaler around here that i buy lighting from deals with vista they have some that incert in to the fase of the board. has any one done any of these?

any advice about mounting in the tree?