PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

plantzpropertymanagement
04-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey everyone got a little problem i have 3 spring clean-up's to do there all calls i got from handing out flyers so i guess the flyer thing works but my problem is i was supposed to do them sat because i have another job that i have to be at mon but it rained sat so now its going to be mon and i have to go to work i could call in sick and get them done that way but then it would be like i just went to work at my regular job i dont know what to do its so frustrating

S3Scooter
04-02-2006, 10:44 PM
I have also had similar problums. I am fortunate that my customers have been verry understanding. How about doing them in the evening after work? I don't think calling in sick is a good practice. This for most of us is for extra income, and if we call in sick their is no extra. Plus, most companies would consider that a conflict of intrest. Meaning that if they cought you they could, and most likely would fire you. I am protected by a good union, and I know that I would be fired. Hope I helped.

S3

daveintoledo
04-03-2006, 08:36 AM
dont give and exact day to do work, say ill fit you into my schedule when the weather allowes.......