PDA

View Full Version : CPA fees???

CAG
04-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Just wondering what you get charged to have your taxes done?? I'm a medium size LLC company with a small payroll and i just got the bill it was for $736.. In past years it has been around $400-$450 and I'm wondering if he has been giving me a good deal or now over charging me??

GarPA
04-03-2006, 05:00 AM
I dont think the fee he charged you is out of line. Mine will charge me around 600 for this years tax work..used to be around 500 a couple years ago.

rodfather
04-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Hard to tell if $736 is too much or not for your company. Does he do your payroll weekly or bi-weekly? Does he prepare and send in your Quarterlies? Does he send in sales tax for you? Does he prepare and send out W-2's to your employees?

I pay over a grand a year...thank God my CPA is my younger (and only) brother :laugh:

CAG
04-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Hard to tell if $736 is too much or not for your company. Does he do your payroll weekly or bi-weekly? Does he prepare and send in your Quarterlies? Does he send in sales tax for you? Does he prepare and send out W-2's to your employees?

I pay over a grand a year...thank God my CPA is my younger (and only) brother :laugh:
no, he doesn't do my payroll he offered it to me as a favor and made it seem that he was a little too busy for a small payroll.. he works for a company and does some stuff on the side, I guess i should add that he is my next door neighbor.. As far as the sales tax, he showed me how to do it and Ive been doing that myself for the past couple of years.. I have a lady who does the payroll and she charges $10 a check, does this also seem reasonable??? thanks!!

ynvvbr
04-03-2006, 11:44 PM
I pay $80.00 a month for payroll weekly, all filing s salestax, state tax, etc etc. And then $400 for my return. To me all month well spents. PS: Payroll is for 10 employees