PDA

View Full Version : Radio Advertising

barny82
04-03-2006, 01:24 AM
He I am just brain storming about ways to get my name out there. I am starting the busness this year with 0 clients so far. I have all the equiptment. I have been in the business for years working for some one else. This is the big step stage for me, starting the business for myself finaly.

Radio Advertising!!! I personaly get a lot out of radio adds. I am often getting the things or checking out the sale that I hear on the radio. Do you think that it would work for lawncare??

Dunn's
04-03-2006, 01:48 AM
Unsure but I have found that door hangers have worked the best for me other than word of mouth. They just look a litle more professional make you look like a real business not like the guy who just cuts on the side with no license/insurance/legal business name. Not already folded uplike flyers when they get them so they glance at it as they walk in, instead of just throwing away with out looking at them. I justed started using the doorhangers this year and every call I have gotten so far has took our service. Although I think it helped a little that they where all women. Dont think I have ever met one that could say no to me even if they hated me. But give it a try if you want as long as it doesnt cost to much!just you dont get many calls from listing in the yellow pages. I think it just helps that as they look out and see there yard and think man i need to get it cut and oh look a doorhanger for lawn service!

barny82
04-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Unsure but I have found that door hangers have worked the best for me other than word of mouth. They just look a litle more professional make you look like a real business not like the guy who just cuts on the side with no license/insurance/legal business name.

How much does it cost you for your door hanger and are they color or B and W?:canadaflag:

Dunn's
04-03-2006, 02:09 AM
color kind of plain but they work nebs has them I got the cheapies and they where about .06 cents a piece 2000 cost 170 but first time calling you get 25% off but you have to mention it. I wish I would have bought more!