PDA

View Full Version : Scotts fert program and lime

LawnBoy89
04-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering I just got a new customer and she wants her yard limed and she wants to start the scott fertilizer program. Can I apply the lime and the Step 1 Scotts program at the same time or do I have to wait a week for each one. Also, what do you guys think about the Scotts program...any good?

daveintoledo
04-04-2006, 08:26 AM
scotts haas a pesticide in it.... do you have a license for this.......usually if you have a license you not using scotts. you can get in alot of trouble doing this if your not supposed too....

JJLandscapes
04-04-2006, 08:54 AM
scotts haas a pesticide in it.... do you have a license for this.......usually if you have a license you not using scotts. you can get in alot of trouble doing this if your not supposed too....

just answer his question he isnt hurting ur business

there shouldnt be a problem i put down lime and the fert application at the same time every year

daveintoledo
04-04-2006, 09:23 AM
just answer his question he isnt hurting ur business

there shouldnt be a problem i put down lime and the fert application at the same time every year

buy perpetuating the scrub factor...... this is why prices wont go up, people look at us like scum , because some people cant follow a few simple rules....

IT IS EVERYONES BUSINESS when pesticides are being applied to the earth by unexperienced novices....and quite probably teenagers....