PDA

View Full Version : fit into budget

rfed32
04-04-2006, 02:45 PM
heres a question....

how do u fit 8k into a 3k buddget when u need a ztr and new trailer???

wski4fun
04-04-2006, 02:48 PM
If you can get more accts and pay it off in a year use a low % credit card

GreenUtah
04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
you increase your charge, add clients that you can service with existing equipment and save or look for creative financing and work every second you can with your new equipment to have it paid off same season and not carry that debt over to the offseason.

rfed32
04-04-2006, 10:25 PM
well thats what ive been doing...im out everynight and mornin passing out flyers and i am pickin up more here and there...but i am going to need to get a ztr the trailer can wait but im still lookin at 7ish and i cld get a used one but its had to find a good used one...i am going to put a sulky on my wb for now so when i start cuttin and dont have the ztr i can go a little faster...but i keep pickin more and more up....i had to switch my college classes to night rather than day...so ur sayin save and pick up more work and then ill pay the new mower off while im cuttin and get it paid it off by the end of season...thanks guys

CutInEdge Lawn Care
04-05-2006, 12:28 AM
U need or WANT a ZTR?

wski4fun
04-05-2006, 12:39 AM
make sure you're chargeing enough also. How many accts do you have? How many hrs/wk do you have to work?

rfed32
04-05-2006, 10:31 AM
i need a ztr i have 50 accounts now and i only have a 36in wb...i keep pickin up more accounts also...i work by myslef soooooo i dont know what to do

FinerCutslawnCare
04-05-2006, 10:44 AM
How big are all the lawns??? One thing to think about is can you manage with what you have right now before taking out a loan from the bank. If you can manage just wait a couple months and you should have the money, especially if you have 50 acounts! Say if you charge a minumum of $25 on each lawn and you mow 50 a week, that means in a month you would have made $5,000, or something like that. That is my .02 worth!

wski4fun
04-05-2006, 10:48 AM
50 accts by yourself is great. Pulling in atleast 1200-1500 a week on the conservitive side I imagine? Should be able to buy and pay off new machine pretty easy although not sure what other expenses you have. If you are paying a lot for college maybe you can't right now. I would still buy it myself. As you add cust go up another 5 bucks or so on the new ones and see where that gets you. Are you not making enough with 50?

Lux Lawn
04-05-2006, 10:49 AM
heres a question....

how do u fit 8k into a 3k buddget when u need a ztr and new trailer???

Most of the mowers you can finance for a decent start up rate...maybe 6 months same as cash.That might get you going for a while.