PDA

View Full Version : Lights in Walls

Mike33
04-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Im bidding a srw with steps customer wants accent lights around steps. Can any one advise me a good plan or where to purchase? I build a lot of walls and try to avoid steps now have to contend with lights. Thanks
Mike

cedarcroft
04-04-2006, 11:41 PM
I was at my supply yard today and they had a new display with lights in it. the company drills out pavers or wall stone and runs low voltage wire to whatever fixture is appropriate. they had flush mounted hard plastic covers and didn't give off much light. more for accent. check the lighting forum, they might know who makes that type of product.

Mike33
04-05-2006, 11:41 PM
I was at my supply yard today and they had a new display with lights in it. the company drills out pavers or wall stone and runs low voltage wire to whatever fixture is appropriate. they had flush mounted hard plastic covers and didn't give off much light. more for accent. check the lighting forum, they might know who makes that type of product.
Thanks ill try there.
mike

Pavers Plus
04-13-2006, 05:27 PM
We core drill the blocks for our contractors. You can rent a core drill from a local rental yard. We use Vista lights with a 5" core hole. Some of our contractors have us core drill the blocks with a 4" or 5" hole for drain pipe as well.

Adam

cgland
04-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Hey Adam - Do you guys carry the 5" drain grates that get installed in walls? They connect to the drain tile. I can't find them anywhere.

Chris

Pavers Plus
04-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Chris,
we don't currently carry drain pipe or drain grates for the wall. We are looking into carrying some of these products soon.

Adam