PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Case 221D

Imulchmore
04-05-2006, 10:26 AM
I Just tried a CASE 221D for my supply yard. I think it is a great machine it has 1750 hours, it is clean good tires heat/ A/C, Radio, 1.3 yard bucket, 7/8 yard bucket, it also has the quick couplers so I dont have to leave the cab to change attachments. The asking price is $39,000 It is from the dealer they said the only warranty they can give me is 90 day bumper to bumper.I was just wondering what this machine goes for new? If anyone has any input on this machine it would be appreciated?

Thanks
Jerry

This machine can also lift my mafia blocks 2x2x6 the weigh approx 3200lbs each

ksss
04-05-2006, 11:50 AM
I demoed one when they first came out. It was a great machine to run. My only issue was the tires that were on that machine had a rather soft side wall and it flex a lot. Probably would have been great for wet conditions but felt a little soft with a full bucket. With a harder tire, I would have had no issues with it. Very comfortable. They are popular here with the larger landscape guys. As I recall, they sold for about 70K new. The performance wasn't significantly better than my 95XT for my operation but in the right application they would be great. The cool factor is for sure there.