PDA

View Full Version : Handozer

Trim Creations
04-05-2006, 05:21 PM
Has anybody tried the three in one Handozer to drag there ball fields,
Thanks

ProEagle
04-05-2006, 06:45 PM
I haven't personally used one but I know people who have they said they liked alot. I use a Rahn Groomer. It's pretty much the same but the Rahn groomer can attach to 3 wheelers and 3 point hitch along withthe regular pin hitch. The Rahn Groomer website is: http://www.rahngroomer.com/

shortgut
04-05-2006, 11:04 PM
here at our school dist the baseball croutces (Coachs ) we call the crotches on purpose because most of them are brainless we had a prety heavy raina dn the infield was still wet and the New Holland mower was in the shop so they come and get the Grass hopper zero turn and try to use the drag on the field our boss had a fit and told the mechanic to take a torch to the eye bolt that the crothcies had put on the grasshopper mower it get better the otehr morning 1 of the crotchies come in and jusmp on the mower with out bothering to check any of the levels and does not wait for the glow plugs to cycle when he fianllly go it cranked it was up about 3/4 wide open Here is your sign if the New Holland is down grap your hand rakes

BSDeality
04-05-2006, 11:44 PM
here at our school dist the baseball croutces (Coachs ) we call the crotches on purpose because most of them are brainless we had a prety heavy raina dn the infield was still wet and the New Holland mower was in the shop so they come and get the Grass hopper zero turn and try to use the drag on the field our boss had a fit and told the mechanic to take a torch to the eye bolt that the crothcies had put on the grasshopper mower it get better the otehr morning 1 of the crotchies come in and jusmp on the mower with out bothering to check any of the levels and does not wait for the glow plugs to cycle when he fianllly go it cranked it was up about 3/4 wide open Here is your sign if the New Holland is down grap your hand rakes
what?:dizzy:

mjohnson1
08-13-2006, 08:27 PM
what?:dizzy:

i second that throw a period in there somewhere dude.