PDA

View Full Version : Flyers, Postcards, or Door Hangers ?

ENDURO
04-06-2006, 10:46 AM
What seems to get the best response for you guys? Flyers, postcards, or door hangers? Also, anyone have a favorite site to help you design them. I have no artistic ability whatsoever. Maybe that's why I enjoy mowing grass so much. Thanks.

It's Your Lawn, LLC
04-06-2006, 04:42 PM
I got close to 5% call back vs the average of 2% so I like flyer's

greenjack
04-06-2006, 11:49 PM
I use some chingy door hangers and those are my best outcome. I do alot of flyers in mailboxes but never any much outcomes on those.

walker-talker
04-07-2006, 12:28 PM
For design, check out www.designoutpost.com. Different artist compete for your project. A few users on this site, including myself, have used them and strongly recommend them.

TJLANDS
04-07-2006, 08:27 PM
postcards- direct mailing.
I get a very good response but I work the mailing list myself before giving it to the mailing service. That way I can eliminate the neighborhoods that I do not want. I use LPBgraphics.com and just mailed out 10,000 last Thursday and so far about 175 calls, not bad...payed for itself on Monday.:)

ALarsh
04-10-2006, 08:01 PM
postcards- direct mailing.
I get a very good response but I work the mailing list myself before giving it to the mailing service. That way I can eliminate the neighborhoods that I do not want. I use LPBgraphics.com and just mailed out 10,000 last Thursday and so far about 175 calls, not bad...payed for itself on Monday.:)
How are you doing postage and how much was it? How did you get the addresses?

TJLANDS
04-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Postage is thru bulk mailing. 19.6 cents each.( thru lpbgraphics.com)
I get my mailing list from a real estate person I know. It is formatted
in Microsoft Excel and I delete the neighborhoods that I do not target.
Many if not all real estate brokers etc. have access to up to date mailing lists very helpful. I mail postcards to All new homeowners as often as possible also.
I just e-mail lpb with the list and they mail em.