PDA

View Full Version : Floors in enclosed trailers

mowpronj
04-06-2006, 11:43 PM
What does everybody do to the floor for there enclosed trailers ? I just baught an 18 x 7 and was wondering if you just leave it, paint it, or maybe use an epoxy paint to protect it ?

firelwn
04-07-2006, 12:00 AM
My 7x14 I just left them wood but I'm thinking of doing something. Its 3yrs old and its starting to look shaby. The only thing I would worry about is get to the screws to replace the boards.

TURF DOCTOR
04-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Just sealer on our floors,i have a buddy that put used oil doesn't look bad.

MMLawn
04-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Go to Lowes or Home Cheapo and in the "safety" paint and concrete paint section they have Non-Skid Paint. It has a sand like substance in it and in makes the floor look very nice and has a great grip to it. Its $21 a gallon and comes in grey, dark grey and brown.

fulano
05-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Get some aluminum diamond tread plate. It will be expensive but worth it and it is tough.

MMLawn
05-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Get some aluminum diamond tread plate. It will be expensive but worth it and it is tough.

:laugh: :laugh: NOT!! :laugh: :laugh:

As soon as you get caught in any rain and it gets wet that becomes one of the slickest surfaces known to man and you slip and slide break your azz and your mowers slip and slid while driving away and crash into and break the trailer walls........gheezz.....use your noggin!