PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Paperwork!!!

K.Carothers
04-08-2006, 01:30 PM
I hate paperwork!!! I would rather be selling services. I have realized that it pays to have someone else do the paperwork side of the business. The paperwork is very important but I HATE IT!!!

I switched this year to a payroll service - ya!!! I call with the numbers, they do the rest. I'm sure I can save money doing it myself but did I say I HATE PAPERWORK!!!

I have a family member do the books, write bills etc. - I get the totals and make decisions based on those.

I HATE PAPERWORK!!!!

kc

lawnman_scott
04-08-2006, 02:52 PM
I love the paperwork part. I am hoping to be able to do just that in a few years. I wouldnever hire out payroll or that stuff. I dont know why, but I love doing that. But I was considering being an accountant when i was younger.

rodfather
04-08-2006, 03:27 PM
I hate paperwork!!! I would rather be selling services. I have realized that it pays to have someone else do the paperwork side of the business. The paperwork is very important but I HATE IT!!!

I switched this year to a payroll service - ya!!! I call with the numbers, they do the rest. I'm sure I can save money doing it myself but did I say I HATE PAPERWORK!!!

I have a family member do the books, write bills etc. - I get the totals and make decisions based on those.

I HATE PAPERWORK!!!!

kc

don't hold back kc...tell us how you really feel :laugh:

TURF DOCTOR
04-08-2006, 03:28 PM
I know the feeling one and two hours every evening.

Fantasy Lawns
04-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I don't luv it ....but I don't hate doing the numbers side .... it's like a compass .... showing the direction your going ... let's you get right in the heart of it

Payroll is nada .....with QB ....n than take my quarterly & yearly to my CPA

I can't imagine a payroll service .... outside the fact they may be able to provide extra benefits to employees ....ie medical .... but I do have friends that do use a payroll service