View Full Version : Where can I buy Curlex Blankets?

North Ga
04-09-2006, 11:02 PM
I have a pretty good slope with some drainage(soil erosion) that needs to be fixed.Does Lowes or Homedepot sell Curlex blankets?I think another name is called Excelsior fabric or Futerra blanket.Its a mat that rolls out that keeps the seed at the soil instead of running off the slope.

Thanks in advance

04-10-2006, 12:18 AM
check your local FS, if you dont have an FS farmtown in your area, id call the manifacture. euro-tex is ours. we buy all of our blankets from fs, if you cant find them local im sure we can get you some, but id diffently check local first, just let me know if ya need any thing else

04-10-2006, 12:40 AM
our lesco has a pretty good selection... check them out

North Ga
04-10-2006, 07:35 PM

Farm Supply?

North Ga
04-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Do you have a link where I can purchase it online?

wurkn with amish
04-14-2006, 05:01 PM
try amleo.com

04-20-2006, 11:01 AM
You can buy Curlex at both Home Depot and Lowe's.
Lowe's has it in a 4'x50' roll called the SEED GERMINATION BALNKET and Home Depot has a 4'x100' roll called either E-MAT or TURF STARTER.

Both of these blankets are Curlex 1, stitched blankets with the photodegradble netting.

06-18-2009, 11:22 PM
lowes or home depot does stock that product although they usually cost about triple the price of going to an erosion control supply house. In GA Depending on where you are there are several places. Call Erosion-tech in Juliette, GA they can steer you in the right direction. They also have a location in Waynesville NC that covers TN/VA/SC also Silverman in ASheville, NC, or just google erosion supply. If you only need one roll or so maybe bite the bullet and go to lowes but you get get a roll say 8'x100' for way less that lowes sells a 6x50 or whatever size they have

06-19-2009, 03:42 PM

Farm Supply?
Try form services, inc. Suppliers of a lot of erosion control, concrete forms, drainpipes, etc. lots of locations, nationwide.:waving: