PDA

View Full Version : Toys

qps
04-09-2006, 11:49 PM
We all work hard, so how do we reward ourselves for all that we do???? I know its off topic, so if powers to be see fit....blast it....pic's are optional. More equipment does not count...

Kepple Services
04-10-2006, 12:44 AM
haha... figures, been lookin at this site for awhile and never responded to anything.... and I do on this thread.

www.offshoreonly.com sums up what I do with my free time.

firelwn
04-10-2006, 01:04 AM
:) Toys I've got some. Quad, Motorcycle, Beater truck 'Mudd it up'. the more stuff you can break or the more mudd you cake the funner!!!!:drinkup:

Scag48
04-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Well let's see. I've got a bunch of photography gear now, a couple fairly expensive mountain bikes, a $900 Benelli shotgun, plus a couple other Remingtons and such (love to hunt!), my '98 Audi A4 daily driver that is a track car work in progress, couple dirt bikes, tons of fishing and hiking gear, I myself have 3 pairs of skis not even counting the rest of my family, full surround sound home theater system in my apartment, a couple computers, etc. Hahaha, is that what you were looking for?

iowapride
04-10-2006, 11:26 PM
...2005 Polaris Fusion 50th Anniversary-only 300 miles(for sale)
Argo Conquest 8 wheel amphibious machine. does not run...(for sale) and a 1990 Jeep Wrangler I bought wrecked and fixed up.(not for sale) I guess you get wiser as you get older.

thepawnshop
04-10-2006, 11:31 PM
I like to buy used commercial gym equipment...I keep telling myself I'm going to use this stuff again one day...if I don't start soon, the wife is going to make me sell it all.

My other toys are anything tech...I am a tech-nerd...pocket PC's, laptops, blazing fast desktops and mp3 players, etc.

2004F550
04-11-2006, 12:45 PM
i got the same fusion is urs a POS too?

ksss
04-11-2006, 11:04 PM
I bought a new Honda Rubicon in Dec. of 2000. I bought big tires, the biggest winch Warn made and a bunch of bolt ons. The idea being if I bought it I would take more time off and play. It has 275 miles on it. Next idea?

TerraFirma Excavating
04-12-2006, 01:47 AM
I was spending a lot of time working last summer and decided to buy something to do with the kids. Went out and bought 4 paintball guns and all the gear. Wife about flipped when I came home, but we sure have fun.

RockSet N' Grade
04-12-2006, 02:41 AM
I had a dream about 12 years ago. I was running a large construction company. The dream would not leave me alone. I closed the door of my construction company and went out to re-invent myself.
I wanted to learn about the horse "from the inside out". You know, the horse whisperer thing, but before it became popular.
I found a mentor.....in fact, dozens across the USA and have been pursuing that passionately since. I now live on a horse ranch and have my horses right outside the backdoor. It has been quite an adventure....I start colts, work with problem horses, give lessons, have directed and produced a video on colt starting, got to be privvy to the making of the Horse Whisperer by Robert Redford, and yada yada yada. The biggest thing for me is the joy I get when a horse "get's it". Did you know a horse can change a lifetime behavioral pattern in as short a time as one breath? I can now take an unbroke horse and put the first ride on them in about an hour and walk off soft and natural like we have been doing this forever........long story short, I like to ride and work with horses in my free time.

qps
04-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I bought a new Honda Rubicon in Dec. of 2000. I bought big tires, the biggest winch Warn made and a bunch of bolt ons. The idea being if I bought it I would take more time off and play. It has 275 miles on it. Next idea?

sounds like me and my harley...2005 deuce...350 miles:dizzy:
also ordered a 2003 mustang Mach 1....now has 2400 miles.....
wife is ready to kill me...got a 69 Z28 in the barn too.....