PDA

View Full Version : What over the tire tracks have you used?

peak
04-10-2006, 01:19 AM
I have alot of clay soil, and hilly terrain that is just making it hard to get around on my Cat 262. What type of over the tire tracks have you guys used. I've looked at the Grouser cross-bar track and the McLaren Diamond the most. I mainly just use the machine for clean up around my own property doing brush piling and such. Any advice will help greatly, Thanks.

gammon landscaping
04-10-2006, 02:50 AM
i am using the lodring? i think that is how you slepp it. but i really like them just kind of hard on the rims if you have a tire that is low but i have always been able to hammer them out and get it up and running agian. they will make your machine a differant animial

Itsgottobegreen
04-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Get the McCLaren pro track steel. They are the best tracks out there. I am getting a set of the pro track rubber, so I can go across customers driveways with out tearing them up.

ksss
04-11-2006, 11:08 PM
I have the Loegren Trail Blazers. They seem to work well. They have more of a pad for increased floatation. No issues with them other than the PINA putting them on thing.

beyondupnorth
04-13-2006, 02:14 AM
I run the tracksplus brand and am very happy with them for the money.They are a good track and have a large shoe, are rebuildable and quite reasonable. About 1/2 of grouser or logeuring. 2 set of these would run as long as the major brands inho
Ken