PDA

View Full Version : Any help with Prolandscape!

bsmithalc
04-12-2006, 09:42 PM
I was hoping that I could get a picture of a finished residential home using Prolandscape planner. Reason is I'm meeting with a prospective client tommorrow which could lead to many more clients down the road. Haven't had prolandscape long but have used the image editor enough that I'm really getting the hang of it. Not quite so with the planner, haven't mastered that enough to really show it off. So I've got a nice presentation set up to show what the software can do but I'm timid to show my chicken scratch work of the planner. Tried to find picture to download online just to show him what that part of the software could do but no luck. Any and all help will be appreciated!

Dreams To Designs
04-13-2006, 07:41 AM
What is it you are trying to do? Are you trying to create a design with the planner mode and having difficulty? Pro Landscape, like any other CAD based software takes a while to get good with it. If you need a 2 dimensional design for your client, why don't you go back to paper and pencil for this job and keep practicing with the Pro Landscape until you are comfortable. Just remember, it will not help you design, but will only help you draw.

Kirk

bsmithalc
04-13-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks dreams. I was just looking for a sample planner so I could show him what the software could really do. A friend e-mailed me one so I'm going to use it. I would draw but he's wanting to see if this stuff will really sell a house.

Dreams To Designs
04-14-2006, 08:12 AM
When you say sell a house, do you mean sell the landscape design to the client or the installation will add curb appeal and sell the house quicker and for more money. As for the curb appeal selling selling house quicker and for more money, it's a fact. I work with some folks that flip homes and by doing quick clean designs and installations, they have increased their profit and closing times.

Kirk

bsmithalc
04-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Kirk, do you use prolandscape? If so, I got a gripe today from a client about the design and I would like to know if you've ever had the same problem.:hammerhead:

Mike33
04-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I have been using it and my customers love it. I now have horticopa as a back up for plant details. What kind of complaints do you have?
also i will agree with everything Kirk says he is very good at what he does , and has has become a good friend to me.
Mike