View Full Version : license

ultimate 02
04-13-2006, 12:08 AM
do you need a buissness license in minnesota for irrigation? thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!

04-17-2006, 12:50 AM
I'm not sure if there is a business lic. Every city is different but most make you have some kind of permit. You also need a Power Limited License which if you don't have one good luck. You have to work under someone with a lic. for three years before you can even take the test. And the test isn't easy. And a licensed plumber has to hang the backflow device. I know a few cities handing out $2,000 tickets for no lic. and or nopermits. If you get one they will be out looking for you.

ultimate 02
04-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Thanks For Your Help, I Know About The Low Voltage License And The Plumber Part, But Does The Plumber Have To Install The Backflow Or Just Do The Plumbing To The Out Side? Thanks Again For Your Help, Jason

04-18-2006, 11:25 PM
He has to install the backflow. You can do anything on the exit side of it.