View Full Version : any info with this

RSK2
04-17-2006, 10:10 PM
hi guys

i know this guy that mows lawn and do landscaping but he had to
much work to do this week so he ask me if he can sub me out to help with
his work. i ask him what kind of work do i have to do he was like a mulch
job at a house and said he would pay me $ 200 to put the mulch in the
beds so i was like OK i will help you with this job i go to the job and there was
6 yards of black mulch there and i had to do get 6 more yards because there
was two jobs to do. the guy next to this job ask me if i can give him a bid at
his place i went over and made a bid up for this job the guy sad you can do the
job when can you start i said on wed he said ok. the job is a $700 job but the guy i was working for tells me he since you were working at my job and
got the job next to his he needs $350 of the $700 of what the job is because i was at his job what would you guys do about this. i did not get the $200 for the work i did for him yet thanks for the help any info on this :dizzy:

CLARK LAWN
04-17-2006, 10:58 PM
did you sign a no compete agreement with him if not business is business thats what he gets for signing more work than he could do

Dweezil
04-17-2006, 11:20 PM
I woulden't give him anything unless he's going to do the work for you, and even then it woulden't be 50% of the gross amount. The customer aproached you, you diden't go to them while working for him, so unless you have a signed agreement with him, he dosen't deserve anything.

RSK2
04-17-2006, 11:48 PM
I woulden't give him anything unless he's going to do the work for you, and even then it woulden't be 50% of the gross amount. The customer aproached you, you diden't go to them while working for him, so unless you have a signed agreement with him, he dosen't deserve anything.

no we did not have a signed agreement with him. thanks for the help