PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Encore Mfg. to LawnSite.com

Michael J. Donovan
04-19-2006, 09:37 AM
Greetings!

My name is Douglas R. Tegtmeier and I am the President of Encore Manufacturing. We are an 18 year old manufacturer of commercial walk-behind and zero turn riding lawnmowers in the power equipment industry with a tremendous amount of experience in building one of the finest lines of lawn mowing equipment. We pride ourselves in putting the highest level of quality into each one of our machines and in turn, offering them at an incredible value! If we can meet and exceed all of the benefits, features, and performance that you expect from your lawn maintenance equipment, why wouldnít you want to take a look at our equipment, especially the PROWLER Series and the new X-TREME line of riding mowers.

Also, I would like to say that Encore is proud to be one of the newest sponsors to one of the most influential web sites in our industry today, Lawnsite.com! We look forward to having the opportunity of presenting our products to you, answering any and all questions, and becoming an important part to each and every one of your businesses. We hope that this relationship with Lawnsite.com and itís many professional members will be one that lasts for many, many years!

Hereís to you all having a great spring and to Encore being a big part of it!

Sincerely,

Douglas R. Tegtmeier
President
ENCORE MFG. CO., INC.
www.encoreequipment.com