PDA

View Full Version : am i getting screwed ?

ldgross1
04-19-2006, 09:00 PM
hey ,new to the business part of lawn maint.( made someone else money for years) Recently took out on my own. Had to ,got an offer I couldn't refuse. One very large property $11,000.00 per month,4 days a week. Problem is..no turf weed control for over a year! Hired pro co.@1200.00 per month, started Mar 5,shouldn"t I see some dead weeds ? or am Igetting a sc...job or what?! This is the same co. that sprayed the property beforethe year.

North Ga
04-19-2006, 09:10 PM
hey ,new to the business part of lawn maint.( made someone else money for years) Recently took out on my own. Had to ,got an offer I couldn't refuse. One very large property $11,000.00 per month,4 days a week. Problem is..no turf weed control for over a year! Hired pro co.@1200.00 per month, started Mar 5,shouldn"t I see some dead weeds ? or am Igetting a sc...job or what?! This is the same co. that sprayed the property beforethe year.

I had my yard sprayed in late feburary with a pre. emer. and all my weeds died.Took about 2-3 weeks though.Now im getting new weeds in my yard but thats common for this time of the year.I heard there is a barrier you can put down that keeps weeds from seeding.I think you apply it early April or late March.