PDA

View Full Version : How much to install

sheshovel
04-20-2006, 09:42 PM
How much do you guys get for installing a small
12x12 paver sitting area Baselite..pavers,semi easy acsess...But all hand excavation cuz you cant get any equipment other than hand tools back there.Labor only?
Your not going to BELIEVE this but when I asked how much their edge restraint was at my rock and mulch suppiers..the girl in the office did not even know what it was..whether they had any or not or how much $ it was.
Course look at me..I don't know how much to charge for pavers cuz I install flagstone..so I guess I can't talk .

sheshovel
04-21-2006, 12:26 AM
OK don't answer me ..I will charge $15.00 a sq foot then!Labor only

Squizzy246B
04-21-2006, 08:47 AM
OK don't answer me ..I will charge $15.00 a sq foot then!Labor only

ROFLMAO:) ... your in the wrong country for me to help babe.

sheshovel
04-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Thanks Squizz at least you responded....................
I think I will make you my OFFICIAL Western Austrailian guy...cuz I am not sure where TonyR is and Austrailia IS a big country.........so I can have more than one guy there huh?

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping
04-22-2006, 07:31 AM
15 a square ft seems good to me ...that would be 36 hours at 60 a hour,,,, I'm thinking that may be a little high .....but since all must be done by hand...better a bit high than low....

Squizzy246B
04-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks Squizz at least you responded....................
I think I will make you my OFFICIAL Western Austrailian guy...cuz I am not sure where TonyR is and Austrailia IS a big country.........so I can have more than one guy there huh?

Tony is on the East Coast where they put the bends in the bananas..

Only three States to be in downunder...West Aus, Queensland and inebriation
:)

sheshovel
04-22-2006, 03:42 PM
Well I am quite sure that TonyR is in the inebriation
part!