PDA

View Full Version : John Deere questions... Please help

jsf343
04-22-2006, 02:28 AM
Have been reading a lot of threads about different ztr's and think I have narrowed my choices to J.D.'s, Scag, and maybe exmark. For those of you with a J.D. I have a few questions (yes I have tried to talk with a dealer but can never get a hold of him)
1. I see only one mower that bags (f687) can you bag with others if you want to? I will mulch when it gets dryer.
2. how does it do in wet conditions? (its wet a lot around here)
3. Do any of you have the 687? how well does it bag? how easy is it to remove the bagging system if you want to mulch?? Thanks, Jeff

QualityLawnCare4u
04-22-2006, 02:52 AM
Have you looked at/considered the accelerator bagger? I have one for my 737and it works fine even though I mulch most of the time. If I have to do some real serious bagging I use my Exmark with the dump from the seat bagging system. I have not seen anyone using the JD bagging system so I cant say how good they are.

jsf343
04-22-2006, 01:54 PM
How does your Exmark hold up, and how does it bag in wet conditions?
Please give me some pluses and minuses of your Exmark if you would. I would love to see what you think about it. I am considering it (Exmark as well) which mower (since you have both) do you like better and why?