PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

deerbutcher
04-22-2006, 09:50 AM
My name is Ken Blanchard and I'm just getting started in lawn care on my own this spring. I'm a third generation butcher(for 26 years), but these days I just process deer during hunting season, which gives me lots of free time in the spring and summer. I've worked for a pool company, butcher for a small grocery store, cut grass for a friend's lawn care company, and sat with my kids in summers past. Now my kids are in school and I really have lots of extra time so I decided to start a small lawn care service. I purchased a JD 717a, JD trimmer, and a JD blower to get started( I already have a decent push mower).

At my deer processing shop I debone or cut deer, make ground meat or sausage(fresh or smoked), make jerky, and deer tamales. Last hunting season I processed over 1000 deer.

zim bob the landscaper
04-22-2006, 06:43 PM
welcome to the industry and lawnsite. wow 1000 deer is a lot. and u bought john deere to lol sorry bad joke.:rolleyes:

PORTER 05
04-23-2006, 03:16 PM
1000 deer, thats really sad, i think they should make hunting illegal...the dear are already getting killed by thousands of cars , and there habitat has already been destroyed by over population. i think we have done enough damage.

southernlandscapespecial
04-23-2006, 06:14 PM
well you are on the right track..you have purchased nice equipment

Brendan Smith
05-04-2006, 02:59 PM
1000 deer, thats really sad, i think they should make hunting illegal...the dear are already getting killed by thousands of cars , and there habitat has already been destroyed by over population. i think we have done enough damage.
you live in one of the largest fishing areas in the country and you're a tree hugger? over population has a remedy - hunting. go move to la with the rest of the morons...:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

mcwlandscaping
06-05-2006, 10:38 PM
lol, welcome to the site, nice sounds equipment youve got there