PDA

View Full Version : My Review of the Load Handler

Allens LawnCare
04-23-2006, 08:24 AM
I bought a load handler this week, I've used it alot and highly recommend it! I've used it with mulch and leaves...works great also want to say I've discovered the meaning of Built Ford tough. I have an F150 Lariat with the off road package. I went to a local landscape place to pick up a 1/2 yard of loam, after weighing out my truck to pay I had a Load of 2500lbs....Wanted to throw up! While driving and freaking out waiting for my springs to pop I made it 8 miles just fine. Will I go there again to get loam...NO but I trust ford.
See ya!

grandview (2006)
04-23-2006, 05:27 PM
I had mind for years works great for grass clipping.

jtkplc
04-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I bought one last fall and it works great for dumping leaves or whatever you have in the back of the truck. A very good investment.

Roger
04-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Anybody mount one to a 5X10 utility trailer? If so, how did you make the brackets work, or did you have to do some fabrication of weldments to make it fit?

I have pitched off about 70 loads of grass clippings, leaves, mulch each year for several years. I find the cost of a dump trailer too much for the little use I would get from it, but the LoadHandler would be worth the cost.