PDA

View Full Version : what to do

barefootlawns
04-24-2006, 04:44 PM
OK friday i had a mowed a customers yard for the first time thi year. When i did it last year she would always meet me at the truck 1st thing with a check. Well friday she wasnt there so no big deal did the work and left a statment saying that we were there and she need not to pay until the 1st when we send out invoices. Well i got a call today and she insisted that i go to the door and ask for the check. I have no problem asking for the check when it is due but this seemed to rub me the wrong way. Am i going over board and just do what she wants or what?

sheshovel
04-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Maybe she just wants to gaze upon your beautifull manlyness.Yes..get your check every time you finish if that's the way she wants to pay you what's the big deal?Sometimes having to pay everybody at the 1st of the month gets hard on people.

Bustus
04-25-2006, 01:09 AM
The customer is always right!

sheshovel
04-25-2006, 01:13 AM
The customer is always right!

Not to that..I have to disagree!The customer is NOT always right...but when it comes to getting paid
and it is as simple as walking up to a door with an invoice..then that's ok in my book.

Bustus
04-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Not to that..I have to disagree!The customer is NOT always right...but when it comes to getting paid
and it is as simple as walking up to a door with an invoice..then that's ok in my book.I mean that if a customer prefers a method, which isn't too extraordinary, do what they want. Of course if they don't pay, thats a different situation.

bobbygedd
04-25-2006, 06:45 AM
whatever your policy is

ArkansasLawns
04-25-2006, 07:13 AM
Tell her you will get it the next time your there. Ask her face to face if it would be alright to leave a bill.

daveintoledo
04-25-2006, 08:54 AM
i explain that i do send out invoices at the end of the month..... but if she wants me to pick it up while im there, ok..... not so unreasonable...