PDA

View Full Version : What to make of it???

Remsen1
04-25-2006, 06:17 PM
On Friday 4/21, I distributed around 100 fliers to a small neighborhood that I would like to get into. That day my website got 28 hits, normally I only get 4 or 5 hits. Then the next few days I had slightly more than normal hits. But as of today, no calls, no messages, no emails. We had a cold rainy snap the day my fliers hit the street and it hasn't warmed up since. What should I expect?

I think it's pretty good that ~20:100 took the flier seriously enough to check out my website, but it also could have been the same 4-5 hitting it multiple times too. I don't have a way that I know of to count unique users for a more accurate count.

lawnservice
04-27-2006, 05:35 PM
On Friday 4/21, I distributed around 100 fliers to a small neighborhood that I would like to get into. That day my website got 28 hits, normally I only get 4 or 5 hits. Then the next few days I had slightly more than normal hits. But as of today, no calls, no messages, no emails. We had a cold rainy snap the day my fliers hit the street and it hasn't warmed up since. What should I expect?

I think it's pretty good that ~20:100 took the flier seriously enough to check out my website, but it also could have been the same 4-5 hitting it multiple times too. I don't have a way that I know of to count unique users for a more accurate count.
http://www.webstat.com/index.php

check out the link, you can get the basic edition for free. it will give you more detail than your current web counter. It will tell you unique users and repeat users (you can upgrade for the for fee edition and get all the info you could ever possibly want)