PDA

View Full Version : rock's ...

nekos
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM
i was about to lay mulch down on one of my accounts and i noticed that there is a thick layer of rock's under about 1 inch of top soil. they are the orange / redish rock's. i forget exactly what they are called.
i guess who ever last put the top soil down forgot to remove the rock's first :hammerhead:

i don't know what to do with this , im not looking forward to digging up rock's and no way in hell im doing it for $45 an hour !

anyway any help on an easy way to get these rock's up and should i charge a little more. like 60 or 70 an hour for this job ?

sheshovel
04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Nope lay that mulch right over those rocks.

olderthandirt
04-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Ditto what sheshovel said if its in a bed area

nekos
04-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Nope lay that mulch right over those rocks.
i think she want's to plant something in the that bed with all the rock's.

i don't mind throwing the mulch over the rock's but i have never come across this before . i wasn't sure if i should just lay the mulch down over the rock's.

and just so you know it's seriously a thick layer. about an 2 inches of rock before you hit dirt again.

olderthandirt
04-25-2006, 09:49 PM
i think she want's to plant something in the that bed with all the rock's.

i don't mind throwing the mulch over the rock's but i have never come across this before . i wasn't sure if i should just lay the mulch down over the rock's.

Not your problem if the homeowner wants to plant there. Now if your getting payed to plant you would have to remove the rocks where the holes go and thats why you would be charging more