PDA

View Full Version : goat??

rfed32
04-26-2006, 12:10 AM
so i was thinking with gas at over 3 bucks a gal. why not sell my equipt. and buy a few goats....what do u guys think????just build my trailer some sort of horse/goat trailer and just buy 3-4 goats a let them roam on the lawn...i dont have to do anything and the yard gets done....hmmm i wonder if i could get a stripin kit for them....anywho let me know what u guys think

Bustus
04-26-2006, 12:30 AM
and then your competitive advantage is the free fertilizer with every cut. Make sure you promote the environmentally friendliness.

Lawn Masters
04-26-2006, 12:30 AM
methinks it would take too long, and the customers may not care for goat crap on their lawn.

Freddy_Kruger
04-26-2006, 12:50 AM
Every one is in the same boat and it's still not THAT expensive.

E&MLandscapeServices
04-26-2006, 01:02 AM
Wont have to worry about those pesky repeat customers... goats eat everything. The lawn might take a while to grow back so you can goat it again.... that would cut into your profits (not to mention all the shrubs and flowers you would have to replace because your self-fueling mower ate them).

Choctaw Scalper
04-26-2006, 01:04 AM
I will sell them to you for $100 a head. I got about 95 on the ground now. The pastures are weed free and look like a golf course.

E&MLandscapeServices
04-26-2006, 01:07 AM
Choctaw - you need to find you a milk-producing goat like the one they were talking about on the news. Its in India and its being 'worshipped'. People have offered up to a million dollars for it and they travel hundreds of miles just to drink the milk. The reason? Its a milk producing MALE goat...

I was going to say something about their milking method but it may not be appropriate on this forum.... I sure as heck wouldnt drink that milk.

Choctaw Scalper
04-26-2006, 01:08 AM
I rent one of those, but I would never drink his milk!!!