PDA

View Full Version : Pictures/Information/Input needed

SLC, LLC
04-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello all. I know there are plenty in the Search option, but looking for even more or whatever you have to offer. I am in the process of designing my shop/storage facility. I am shooting for a 30' X 80' steel starnd building. I am really looking for some pictures of your shops (outside design as well as inside). I want to make sure I have absolutely everything covered before I emabrk on this. I have been putting ideas down on paper for several years now, but inout from others never hurts. I'm hoping this alleviates some of hte headaches for storgae and maintenance. Thanks for the help.

dtelawncare
04-26-2006, 09:36 PM
I had about the same question a couple weeks ago and got no replies. Maybe you will have more luck.

LawnTamer
04-26-2006, 10:02 PM
If you look in the Pictures forum you will find some decent shop pics, not many as big as what you are planning on building.

ArkansasLawns
04-27-2006, 08:56 AM
One thing I would include would be a oil change- work under the truck- type bay area. Kind of like they have at the speedy oil change places where you just drive over the opening and don't have to jack up the truck.

The one I saw was about 4 feet deep and 4 wide. The guy had 2 by 12's covering the hole,. There was a ledge inset so the 2x12 were even with the floor. Also had wire grate that fitted over the same hole. Was storage space when not being used.