PDA

View Full Version : need contract just starting out help please

fjk
04-26-2006, 07:50 PM
need help i have all the tool and just need help on getting business and contract some way to teel the people what there getting and what to charge for 1 ac and 1/2 ac and so on

Dunn's
04-26-2006, 08:35 PM
We purchased Groundskeeper Pro as our software that has all of our customers information, it prints contracts, invoices, statements. It is kinda pricey but man, it is worth it. If you go to this website http://www.adkad.com/groundskeeper.htm you can download a free trial to it and it will show you a little bit of everything that it has. Good luck!

MMLC
04-27-2006, 05:53 AM
We purchased Groundskeeper Pro as our software that has all of our customers information, it prints contracts, invoices, statements. It is kinda pricey but man, it is worth it. If you go to this website http://www.adkad.com/groundskeeper.htm you can download a free trial to it and it will show you a little bit of everything that it has.

I'm lookin for a good software program myself. Thanks for the info. Is there anything you don't like about this one?

ArkansasLawns
04-27-2006, 07:43 AM
make up a flyer business card and start knocking on doors. While your out there pounding the pavement stop at any lawn that needs mowing and ask or leave flyer/business card.

Go to a sign shop and get a banner made that says "FOR HIRE". Include phone number. Maybe the size of the tail gate you have on your truck/trailer. Then strap it on and park it in high traffic area while you pass out flyers.....Make sure your equipment is locked up.

ArkansasLawns
04-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Another thing. I have yards that I want to get rid of or am not willing to mow. I give them away to other LCO's. If you see a small lawn care operator around- gas station, quick shop or even along some street- introduce yourself and say you are just starting out. Ask if they have any yards they want to get rid of. NETWORKING- some will be jerks but some might give you a yard.

Dunn's
04-27-2006, 12:50 PM
I'm lookin for a good software program myself. Thanks for the info. Is there anything you don't like about this one?

Honestly, the only thing that kind of was hard to understand was the Estimate section, they have a whole lot of different options to choose from but we just go with the general one for Time/Labor/Machinery. It has a little bit of everything that you would need.