PDA

View Full Version : name?

kevin12
04-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Hi I am looking into starting a new lawn service business and i was wondering if anybody here had any good names for the business. I know it should be original but I cant really think of anything. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Dunn's
04-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Well what we did was used our last name as the business name. Dunn's Lawn Service and our quote or motto (whatever you call it) is "When you need it DUNN right!!" If you have a last name that can be used, use it. Try to be clever though. Sorry I don't really have much other than that.

dtelawncare
04-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Try a search for business names. You might find one you like that is already being used 1000 miles away. I asked my friends and family for ideas. Try to be catchy with a name. You want poeple to remember it.

topsites
04-27-2006, 12:19 AM
Try a search for business names. You might find one you like that is already being used 1000 miles away. I asked my friends and family for ideas. Try to be catchy with a name. You want poeple to remember it.

Yes, just don't get too smart. You can always come by here with some names to get feedback :)

Btw, tried and true names work! So, last-name or first-name + lawn care, or Location + landscaping or any other thing you might think of as boring because every business uses it, well the reason they use it is because it works.