PDA

View Full Version : equipment

ptlawnguy
04-27-2006, 02:54 PM
I was just wondering what people thought of Husqvarna equipment. Yea I have many things made by them but only cuz I use to work at a place that sold them. I feel their commercial Z's are and 2-cycle machines are good but I would never buy a lawn tractor made by husky.

FearThisDeere
04-27-2006, 04:50 PM
All I have experience with is the lawn tractor and chainsaw in my sig. The chainsaw is a good saw, but it is the third one in a row my dad has bought. The two prior ones blew a cylinder due to a problem with the oil delivery system I believe. It wasn't his fault because he maintains his equipment very well and the dealer found some problems both times. The current one that I have is good, but has had it shares of problems. It does get a lot of use. The lawn tractor I got for free because it wasn't running. Got everything up and going on it and died four hours later. It had been sitting in the barn ever since, so I have little experience with it. Overall I would say that Husky is OK.

rfed32
04-27-2006, 05:36 PM
i know their chain saws are good...we used one for a couple days stright cleanin out a property that was gettin a house built on it