PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Thread, No Need 2 Reply

REENO
04-28-2006, 10:31 AM
THIS IS A THREAD JUST 2 THANK EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME OR SOMEONE LIKE ME.SURE WE COULD HAVE WENT OUT AND LEARNED BY TRIAL AND ERROR(THIS IS MY FAVORITE WAY) BUT, THE EXPERTS ON HERE HAVE BEEN A HUGE HELP. I JUST FINISHED UP THE FIRST DAY WITH MY COMMERCIAL GEADE EQUIPMENT, AND WOW! JUST HAD 2 COME ON HERE AND THANK YOU GUYS, THANK THE ONES THAT HELPED. IT IS A CYCLE,SOMEONE HELPED ME AND IF IM IN THE POSISTION TO DO THE SAME ONE DAY,WELL I ALMOST FEEL OBLIGATED. THIS SITE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. I WOULD SUGGEST ANYBODY STARTING OUT TO READ ROUGHLY ONE THOUSAND THREADS,THEN GO AND LOOK FOR EQUIPMENT. THE KNOWLEDGE IS ABUNDANT. WELL, IM OFF TODAY(WATCHING MY DAUGHTER) BUT BEFORE I GO ,JUST IN CASE I FORGOT, THANK YOU!!!!!!:weightlifter:

Brendan Smith
04-28-2006, 10:35 AM
THIS IS A THREAD JUST 2 THANK EVERYBODY WHO HELPED ME OR SOMEONE LIKE ME.SURE WE COULD HAVE WENT OUT AND LEARNED BY TRIAL AND ERROR(THIS IS MY FAVORITE WAY) BUT, THE EXPERTS ON HERE HAVE BEEN A HUGE HELP. I JUST FINISHED UP THE FIRST DAY WITH MY COMMERCIAL GEADE EQUIPMENT, AND WOW! JUST HAD 2 COME ON HERE AND THANK YOU GUYS, THANK THE ONES THAT HELPED. IT IS A CYCLE,SOMEONE HELPED ME AND IF IM IN THE POSISTION TO DO THE SAME ONE DAY,WELL I ALMOST FEEL OBLIGATED. THIS SITE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. I WOULD SUGGEST ANYBODY STARTING OUT TO READ ROUGHLY ONE THOUSAND THREADS,THEN GO AND LOOK FOR EQUIPMENT. THE KNOWLEDGE IS ABUNDANT. WELL, IM OFF TODAY(WATCHING MY DAUGHTER) BUT BEFORE I GO ,JUST IN CASE I FORGOT, THANK YOU!!!!!!:weightlifter:
i feel the same way!

FearThisDeere
04-28-2006, 11:22 AM
Same here. I have learned more stuff on this site than I could ever have imagined! Trial and error is my favorite way to learn, but it is always great to know that there is a group of good people that you can trust to steer you in the right direction. So, thanks everybody for all the help that you have given me directly and through others. I would be lost without you! Keep it up.:clapping: