PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of them?

deereman
04-29-2006, 12:06 AM
We recieved a call Thursday afternoon from Cypress Services, or Sirrus Services, or Cyrus Services. From Brandon Fla. Really not for sure how it is spelled. But that is what it sounded like according to my voice mail that they left on my machine. Has anybody ever heard of this company? They called and left a message, stating that they had a property in my area and wanted to talk to me about it. I have called them back today but have not heard back from them. Just kind of wondering what kind of company this is. Ant help out there? I did a search to no avail.

deereman
04-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Hello McFly.............anybody home?

D Fricks
04-29-2006, 07:36 PM
They called our company about 2 years promising all kinds of work we did one job for them and have not called since BEWARE!

jim dailey
04-29-2006, 09:35 PM
We recieved a call Thursday afternoon from Cypress Services, or Sirrus Services, or Cyrus Services. From Brandon Fla. Really not for sure how it is spelled. But that is what it sounded like according to my voice mail that they left on my machine. Has anybody ever heard of this company? They called and left a message, stating that they had a property in my area and wanted to talk to me about it. I have called them back today but have not heard back from them. Just kind of wondering what kind of company this is. Ant help out there? I did a search to no avail.

Do you really need to do some work for a company out of Florida, then have to chase your money? I can think of better things to do with my time.

deereman
04-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys for your replys. So what was the proper spelling of this company?