View Full Version : license

04-29-2006, 08:59 PM
what licenses should i need for excavation, grading, clearing, demolition, ect. in the construction biz?:confused:

04-30-2006, 11:31 PM
All depends on what you want to do. Most states require a hoisting or hydraulics license (check with your states Dept. of public safety). You may need a drain-layers license, sewage disposal license, etc. Thats Just some of the stuff we have around here.